How to Re-install Deleted Blackberry Messenger - Technology Portal

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

11/16/2013

How to Re-install Deleted Blackberry Messenger

 
No doubt, Blackberry has got to be the next best thing that has happened to phone lovers, not because it’s a pretty looking phone with some cool features if you’d agree with me, the number one cool application being the almighty Blackberry messenger. Its an awesome program used by a lot of Blackberry addicts to keep in touch with each other minute-by-minute, best of all, its free! It comes pre-loaded on all new Blackberry phones, and could be used as a means of communication with people all over the world.
HOW TO RE-INSTALL A DELETED BLACKBERRY MESSENGER
No doubt, Blackberry has got to be the next best thing that has happened to phone lovers, not because it’s a pretty looking phone with some cool features if you’d agree with me, the number one cool application being the almighty Blackberry messenger. Its an awesome program used by a lot of Blackberry addicts to keep in touch with each other minute-by-minute, best of all, its free!. It comes pre-loaded on all new Blackberry phones, and could be used as a means of communication with people all over the world.
So here’s a quick question, what if something happened to yours? Probably, you might have deleted it by mistake while trying to delete another program, in my case, i deleted it while trying to back up my Blackberry files on my Blackberry Desktop Manager, I lost all my pictures and music too, including my old settings. Not to fret, recovering it is as simple as ACB, oops, I meant ABC.
My first advice is, even when you’re trying to upgrade your Blackberry phone, always, I repeat, always back up your files. There are two methods of recovering your Blackberry messenger, one of them is by using your Desktop Manager and the other one is by going to the Blackberry site to download to your phone.
BLACKBERRY DESKTOP MANAGER

Your Blackberry Desktop Manager, if it didn’t come with your blackberry package, you could download it here .
DOWNLOAD MESSENGER FROM BLACKBERRY WEBSITE


Here’s the one that totally worked for me, on your phone go to the Blackberry Website, this link automatically starts the download process to your mobile phone.
TIP: You need to use Internet Explorer to access it on your desktop; your active X has to be checked too.
So, don’t be like me, be careful next time and don’t forget to backup your files before any upgrade. By the way, I got all my pictures and music back. After this successful recovery, I upgraded to the latest version too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad